FLORES ISLAND CULTURE AND NATURE TOUR
Type of Tour : Private Tour
Minimum of Persons : 2 Persons
Durations : 9 Days
The Republic of Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the wordl with more than 17,000 island, and only 6,000 islands are inhabited. Of of the inhabited island is Flores Island. The island of Flores means “ Flores” is located east of Sumbawa Island. There are daily flight managed by Garuda Indonesia and Lion group to Maumere, the entrance of this island. Flores Island representing all the islands in Indonesia with morethan nine cultures and ethnics. Besides that, Flores island Offers infinite natures and adventure exploration for your holiday. Flores Island Culture and nature tour will makes different experience in your life that you will never forget.
Highlight of Flores Island Culture and Nature Tour :
- Learn to make ikat weaving with local woman in Sikka
- Enjoy the mystical beauty of Kelimutu Lakes
- Watching traditional music performance in Tololela village
- Enjoy a way of life like a local in Waerebo Village
- Enjoy the Overland journey of Trans Flores with curved road
- Flight from Denpasar / Kupang / Makassar with Garuda Indonesia, Wings Air or Trans Nusa to Frans Seda Airport (MOF) of Maumere
- Check in at Hotel
- City sightseeing and sunset in Kajuwuluh Beach (based on your arrival time)
D2 IKAT WAEVING – MONI
- Breakfast at hotel, loading luggage and check out.
- Today you will visit Lepolorun, here you will learn about Ikat; are traditional Indonesian hand-woven textiles, the word 'Ikat' means tying the threads with a motif (design), so when the threads are dipped in a dye bath the motig will appear.
- Drive to Moni (3 hours), stay and overnight at lodge in Moni.
D3 KELIMUTU LAKE – RIUNG
- Depart at 4.30AM to see the sunrise at Kelimutu National Park
- Kelimutu National Park, the icon of Eastern Flores’ natural heritage, offers adventurous trekking trails. Travelers flocking to witness the sacred tri-colored crater lake will also get to witness Florenese Village life as part of their cross country experience in the park’s rainforest.
- Back to hotel and continue to Ende.
- On the way to Ende, visit Wologai Traditional Village ; old traditional village with well-maintained houses built in the traditional Lionese architectural style. Local people here belive that Kelimutu Lakes is volcanic crater lakes of the dead.
- Drive to Ende and stop at Nangapanda Beach or Blue stone Beach
- Continue to Riung and stay overnight at hotel in Riung
D4 RIUNG MARINE PARK ISLAND HOPPING – BAJAWA
- Today you will explore Riung 17 island marine park by motorized wooden boat from Riung Harbor. First stop is watching giant flying foxes at Ontoloe island. Afterthat continue to Rutong island where you can enjoy breathtaking view of Riung 17 island marine park from the top of the hill. Last stop at Tiga island where you can go swimming, snorkeling, relaxing and have grilled fish for lunch.
- Back to the harbor, clean up and continue drive to Bajawa.
- Arrive in Bajawa, check in at Hotel in town.
D5 NGADANESE TRADITIONAL VILLAGE
- Breakfast at hotel and today you will explore Bajawa by visiting iconic places.
- First visit Wolobobo Hill to see beautiful panorama of Ebulobo Volcano, Inerie Volcano and Bajawa town from the view point.
- Visit Bajawa Coffee production house, Bajawa coffe is Arabica tasty and strong coffee that exported to America and Europe
- Visit Bena Traditional Village; one of Ngadanese traditional village, takes the shape of a rectangle and comprises 18 traditional houses in clan system. Bena people have agreed to conserve their traditional way of life, which includes preserving their ikat weaving technique.
- Enjoy your self in the warm water that flow from cold s and hot natural spring combine in a natural river.
- Soft trekking to Tololela Village, here you will stay and overnight at Sa’o / traditional house of Ngadanese. At night, watching traditional music instrument performed by local people.
D6 JOURNEY TO RUTENG
- Breakfast preapared by woman in Tololela Village, turn around the village and contact with the local people there.
- Continue your journey to Ruteng, on the way stop at Loka Tua to see “arak” local wine distillation process in Aimere
- Photostop at Ranamese Lake before arriving in Ruteng
- Check in at Hotel in Ruteng
D7 TREKKING TO WAEREBO VILLAGE
- Morning breakfast at Hotel, loading luggage and check out.
- Visit Cancar spider rice filed
- Drive to Denge; last district and last part of the road to get Waerebo village
- Trekking from Denge starting point to Waerebo Village accompanied by local guide and porter. ( 2 - 3 hrs)
- Arrive in Waerebo Village, welcoming by head of the village with waeluu ritual. Stay and overnight at Mbaru Niang / Guest House. stay and overnight at 1 conical house. Sleeping along with other travelers ( Mats, pillow and blanket). Lunch and Dinner will serve.
D8 JOURNEY TO LABUAN BAJO
- Breakfast, turn around the village and contact with the local people. Trekking to Denge Village. Get on Car and depart to Labuan Bajo (stop over some interest place or photostop)
- Check in at Hotel in Labuan Bajo
D9 AIRPORT TRANSFER OUT
- Free and leisure at Hotel until check out time. Transfer you to Komodo Airport (LBJ) of Labuan Bajo and tour Finish
Notes : If you want continue your trip to visit Komodo National Parks, please inform us to add one more day stay in Labuan Bajo and we offers you day trip by sharing speedboat as follow :
Tour Included :
- Hotel / Lodge / Accomotion during the trip
- Private Car with personal driver
- Indonesia / English speaking guide
- Entrance Fee all destination listed in itinerary
- Mineral water during the tour
- Motorized wooden Boat Riung Island Hopping
- Breakfast at hotel / lodge / village
- Lunch at Riung marine Park ( grilled fish)
- Dinner at Waerebo
- Local guide in Waerebo
- Airport transfer Out
- Snorkeling eq. Riung Island hopping
Tour Excluded :
- Flight ticket
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tour
- Travel insurance